Iva Bittová Žingora Comfort
Out of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
Iva Bittova´s exclusive model "Žingora" :)
Iva Bittová is a Czech singer, violinist and actress. Her motto is:
"Thru the arts you can use your imagination.
The Art is a bread and pleasure !
An endless passion for music, for voices,
for discovery, for people, for life."
Iva belongs to the most significant artists of the Czech alternative music scene. She grew up in a musical family. A music has been a part of her entire life. Iva has performed with a number of avant-garde musicians internationally, has given solo concerts across the world and has gained many awards. Iva is warmly welcomed by her fans worldwide … more info >>
After forty years of touring globally, she fulfills her dream to open a small vocal school Žingora in Rhinebeck, New York, USA. Iva believes in freedom of the voice and in using the voice as a tool for expressing our deepest needs and desires. Her teaching emphasizes free expression, improvisation and connection with nature.
The shoe model Žingora has been created especially on Iva Bittova´s request, in compliance with her Žingora project. Upper: heavy-weight hemp canvas from EU. Lining: completly breathable AirNet® mesh. Outsole: German inovative compound Lifoprene®
Features of the comfortable insole:
- - The insole automatically absorbs all moisture (which evaporates again after the end of wearing).
- - The insole surface is made of the certified, innovative CF + Ultradry material, which ensures a dry feeling in the shoe. In laboratory tests, a drop of water is already absorbed in CF e Ultradry material in 2 seconds, in normal leather up to 33 minutes.
- - The insoles were designed in collaboration with the biomechanical institute. The front part of the insole is lightly more compact to avoid the lose of power when rebounding from the toes. The back part of the insole is softer to reduce (dampen) the impact of the foot when treading is not optimal.
- - The base of the insole is made of polyurethane foam with high density and cell structure, which is important for comfort. It is the lightest foam on the market, offering excellent cushioning thanks to its density. Comfort is not just about flexibility, touch and adaptability, but also about thermal balance and breathability.
- - The insole is removable and can be washed.
- - The material has excellent abrasion resistance (e.g. in wet > 200000 load cycles without damage unlike the leather, which is damaged at the same thickness and under the same conditions after 5555 cycles).
- - Of course, the material is certified according to the strictest European standards.
|Upper material :||Hemp|
|Sole :||Lifo+ from German innovative Lifoprene® compound|
|Breathability :||Fully breathable|
|Water resistance :||diminished, it is necessary to impregnate|
|Model :||Textile shoe|
|Care :||Treat with suitable impregnation|
|Cleaning :||Clean with a damp cloth or a special cleaner|
Do you know what are you paying for?
- hand-made shoes
- the materials of top-quality, sourced exclusively in the EU countries
- barefoot shoes designed by physiotherapists
- footwear produced in ethic conditions
- the production does not engage in any form of animal suffering
- the footwear does not distort your feet and keeps them happy and free :)
Individual adaptations and material combinations
We will be very happy to make you tailored shoes.
Do you like the upper of one model and the lining from the other one? No problem! You can combine our materials, we can also use some of your favorite materials or even print the shoe with your own motif.
All individual adaptations please order only via e-mail email@example.com
The price for individual adaptation is usually 10% higher than for our standard model (depending on how the adaptation or combination is complicated).More information >>
Examples of individual combinations of our customers